Welcome to DivineAegis : The Best Resource on Finding the Best Managed IT Services in San Antonio, Texas
As businesses start to grow, so do their technology needs. Growing businesses often find that they save time and money by contracting with the right Managed Services partner. Managed Services allow you to augment your existing IT staff and infrastructure by partnering with a dedicated IT firm to take care of your network, servers, computers, and all your technology needs. This is the perfect solution for companies who need to operate at peak efficiency but do not have the resources to manage a large on-site IT staff. Choosing the right partner for your Managed Services needs is important.
Managed Service Providers are companies that address issues of the client company’s IT function. They are in charge of ensuring both proactive diligence and disaster management, in case things do go wrong. Over the years, the role of MSPs has evolved as they have tried to keep pace with the rapidly evolving world of IT by adding more skills and services to their portfolio.
In a survey conducted by sherweb.com, the 2018 IT Industry Trends for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) report presented these two valuable insights among many others (survey conducted in the US):
- 39% of SMBs use MSP in some capacity.
- 75% of SMBs occasionally outsource their IT issues to an MSP, in a typical year.
While outsourcing to MSPs is a common occurrence for larger businesses, SMBs are catching on to the trend that can help them focus on their core competencies and keep their resources engaged in a more strategic and value-adding task, instead of repetitive tasks that can otherwise be outsourced to MSPs. This also benefits the finance and HR verticals of the client company, as they will not have to spend on hiring and recruitment of resources whose tasks can be otherwise outsourced.
A good managed services provider will sit down with you and assist in your technology planning for the future. Look for their advice and expertise to assist you with yearly planning and look for ways for you to save money and improve efficiency on technology that will help your company grow to the next level. Make sure your managed services provider is forward-thinking and looks out for your interests.
What Is Cloud Management or Managed Cloud Services?
If you are looking to start a website, then the first thing you need, after a quality site, is a good server. On the Internet, your server is one of the most important things that you can have because it determines the quality of your users experience. An ultra-slow server will wear thin on a visitor's patience, as will one that is constantly at odds with making your page available. What is the point of running a blog or website, when it is down half the time? There is no surer way to kill your online life before it even begins than hooking up with a disreputable server. It is for this reason that many people don't mind paying a little bit more for all managed dedicated server hosting. Yes, it is more expensive, and you may not have root (or admin) access, but it has many quality advantages that make it the premier choice for web hosting on the 'Net.
Here are four ways all managed dedicated server hosting works for you:
1. Security: Your managed server will take charge of security updates, so your site will always be protected. Virus predators are a crafty bunch and can do irreparable harm to the success of your website (and business). Would you rather place your limited knowledge of technology up against cyber-thugs, who use their extensive skills to create new hazards everyday, or would you rather put the pros to work for you? There is a great deal of peace that comes with knowing a professionally managed server is there to aid you in making sure your site is living up to the latest and greatest security protections.
2. Operation: Every now and then your operating system will need updates - some small, some large, all important. If you have a product to sell or content to produce, this is one of those technical requirements that can bog down your progress. But with all managed dedicated server hosting, you have yet another convenience for your money as they will make updates for you, so your site's behind the scenes needs will not grow into front-and-center mishaps.
3. Control Panel: The web is a constantly changing medium - a full-time job to keep up with, especially if you don't have the skills in place. Automatic control panel updates are another great way of maintaining the functionality of your site. The upkeep of your content should not require any guesswork. As technologies change, your managed server will make sure to keep you current.
4. Troubleshooting: How do you fix problems if you don't know they exist? And do you have the knowledge to fix them, even when you are aware? Regardless, technical issues that arise take time away from your main goals. All managed dedicated server hosting takes control of these issues for you.
Updates are so vital to your ongoing web life. New technologies can be difficult for the layman to even find out about let alone understand. With all managed dedicated server hosting, you place those with the knowledge to take care of you at the helm of your behind the scenes operations, so you can worry about the business of building quality product or content and promoting your success.
Whether it is improving efficiency by saving time, saving money on problems before they occur, or avoiding costly disasters and repairs, a managed services provider can bring great value to your business and improve your bottom line. Finding a true partner to look out for your technology needs will help your business grow to the next level.